What You Need To Know About Browning’s Dog Ranch – Tails Inn
- All dogs need to be on a leash upon arrival.
- All equipment needs to be clearly marked for identification by the owners.
- All pets must have up to date inoculations. A certificate from the vet is required.
- Tours of the facility are available at any time during our business hours but no one is
allowed to be around the kennel area without a staff person. No one is permitted to
touch the wire around the kennels or come in contact with any of the animals.
- Exercise is available at an additional cost if requested.
- Payment may be made by cash, check or major credit card.
- Upon arrival please let us know your feeding preferences, medication needs or
any difficulties your pet may be experiencing.
- Notify us if your scheduled plans change.
- Our business hours are: M-F 9:00am – 6:00pm; Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm – 6:00pm.
- If a pet is picked up before noon M-F there is no charge for that day. On weekends if a
pet is picked up between 12:00pm and 1:00pm there is no charge for the day.
- Parking is in the driveway entrance to the kennel. On the shelf in the carport is a device
that is used to contact the manager on duty.
- In addition to the heat in the floor we have a wood stove available in the event of a power
failure or extremely low temperatures.
- We have a large powerful cooling fan for hot weather.
- A 10% discount is given to senior citizens who are 65 years or older.